ACCURACY CONTROL TOOLS INC. (ACT Inc.)
Design, Engineering, Manufacturing and Erection of Petroleum & Petrochemical Related Equipment
Yoke Type Closure
Rapid Opening Closure
Filtration of impurities, either in the form of liquid droplets or solid particles, from massive natural gas flows is handled by such equipments celled gas scrubbers.
Major types of gas scrubbers are shown in the following figures:
- Single stage gas scrubbers
- Double stage gas scrubbers
The major part of separation of the contaminants occurs in the first stage which is common in both types of scrubber.
1. The first stage, cyclone-tube bundle assembly, includes multiple cyclones to separate larger solid particles and water droplets from gas stream.
2. The second stage, filter element bundle assembly, consists of cartridge filter elements accomplishing final filtration of gas stream.
are equipments commonly used in high gas/ low liquid services. They are designed to remove small liquid droplets and solid particles from the gas stream and are constructed in both horizontal and vertical configuration.
Filter elements as the initial separation section cause coalescence of any liquid mist into larger droplets as the gas passes the elements.
A secondary section which includes wired mesh or vane package, removes larger droplets from gas stream.
Indirect bath heaters have a wide variety of successful applications in the oil and gas production, processing and transmission industry.
Some of the most common application include the following:
- Gas Dew Point Heating: high-pressure natural gas heating upstream pressure regulation stations preventing
condensation phenomena due to the Joule-Thomson effect.
- Heating of high-pressure natural gas upstream pressure regulation in order to prevent external icing formation.
- Fuel gas super-heating upstream gas turbines (Performance haters)
- Gas heating downstream low temperature storages
- Viscosity reduction: Crude Oil Heating upstream treatments to facilitate degassing and dewatering.
Pig launcher/receiver traps
Are equipments used for running pigs throughout liquid and gas transmission pipelines in order to perform cleaning and inspection.
The traps can also be used for liquid product transmission or displacement by utilizing devices called spheres.
Based on whether they used in gas or hydrocarbon transmission pipeline, they are designed and fabricated according to below standards:
- ASME B31.4, "PIPELINE TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS FOR LIQUID HYDROCARBONS AND OTHER LIQUIDS"
- ASME B31.8, "GAS TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION PIPING SYSTEM"
- ASME SEC. VIII DIV.1, "RULES FOR CONSTRUCTION OF PRESSURE VESSELS"
Pressure vessels are one of our main products with different diameters, lengths and thicknesses.
Towers, columns, reactors, knock out drums and all other pressure retaining equipments are types of pressure vessels
which are used in oil, gas, petrochemical, and other industries.
We are capable of fabricating pressure vessels with different materials such as carbon steel, stainless steel and other materials according to ASME Sec. VIII-I And VIII-II and other international codes and standard.
Yoke Type Closures are Devices That Allow Quick and Easy Access to the Inside of a Pressure Vessel. Closures Are Used on Launchers and Receivers and Other Pressure Vessels Such as Filters (Dry Gas Filters, Filters Separators) and Strainers. All Closures Have Safety, Pressure Warning Lock, Which Must Be Opened Prior to Accessing the Closure to Alert the Operator to Any Pressure in the Trap
Rapid Opening Closures are Devices That Allow Quick and Easy Access to the Inside of a Pressure Vessel.
Closures Are Used on Launchers and Receivers and Other Pressure Vessels Such as Filters (Dry Gas Filters, Filters Separators) and Strainers. All Closures Have Safety, Pressure Warning Lock, Which Must Be Opened Prior to Accessing the Closure to Alert the Operator to Any Pressure in the Trap